Marketing Consulting Services: Helping You Get More Done
Marketing Input provides marketing services to help you achieve marketing and sales success. Let us help you execute one more project a month, act as your virtual marketing team, or be your acting Chief Marketing Officer.
We can work with your internal teams, manage your marketing vendors, or leverage our trusted partners to help you expand marketing resources as necessary. Whether you need to create a simple marketing campaign, or leverage an entire marketing team of experts, we can help you quickly achieve your objectives.
Our mission is to provide you effective marketing and sales programs that create revenue.
David Brennan grew up in the Bay Area and for 20+ years has contributed to the success of marketing, sales, and operations. David is a respected leader of creative and technical teams, an expert in simplifying and explaining complex concepts, and accomplished at creating revenue driving solutions. Working at multiple technology startups and managing through 7+ mergers, and 5+ downsizings, David has learned to adapt quickly and be effective no matter the business climate.
- Delivers effective B2B and B2C marketing consulting with the founding of Marketing Input Consulting
- Helped software start-up Workshare become a leader in document collaboration and shift from 100% perpetual licensing model to 71% subscription revenue, and grow to 18K customers
- Helped software start-up BrassRing become an industry leader with 500+ customers and over $20 million in revenue in less than 5 years
Awards and Recognition
- Received “Most Accomplished Award” for launching a new website in less than four weeks
- Awarded “Spirit Award” from VP of Global Sales for leading teams through corporate restructuring and keeping internal teams focused on the business objectives
- Voted “Employee MVP” by marketing peers in 2010
How we can help you…
- Strategic planning to achieve specific revenue goals
- Lead generation and nurturing programs (Marketo)
- Building marketing and inside sales teams
- Managing sales operations and improving processes and technology
- Building brand awareness that meets specific objectives
- Search engine marketing that delivers ROI
- Gaining more visibility with public relations
- Building targeted social media campaigns
- Executing effective email marketing campaigns
- Print and online advertising programs
- Event management
- Website projects including user experience design and information architecture planning
- Writing case studies, white papers, educational content and more
We love solving challenges and would love to hear yours. Contact us to see how we can help you.